Sunday services resume from your car! We will meet in the parking lot for a service where you can participate while staying in your car.
Join us at 10:00 a.m. Tune your car radio to 87.9 FM.
Congratulations to our confirmands!
Previous recorded worship services can be found here:
Online Worship Recordings – YouTube
Tithes and offerings may be sent to the church mailing address.
(P.O. Box 160, Victoria, MN 55386)
You may also give online:
- July 22nd Sermon on the Mount: Resisting Violence and Praying for Enemies
- July 21st – Sermon on the Mount: Surprising Teaching about Oaths and Promises
- July 20th Sermon on the Mount: Adultery and Divorce
- July 19th – Psalm 86:11-13 “An Undivided Heart”
- July 18th A Prayer for Liberals and Conservatives (and others) to say together.
- July 17th Sermon on the Mount: Rejecting Hatred and Violence
- July 16th Sermon on the Mount: Living with the Law of God
- July 15th Sermon On The Mount: Let Your Light Shine
- July 14th Sermon on the Mount: Hammer or Nail?
- July 13th – Sermon on the Mount 7- To War or not to War?
- July 12th Sermon on the Mount 6 “Purity”
- July 11th Sermon on the Mount 5 “Mercy”
- July 10th Sermon on the Mount 4 “Mother of Exiles”
- July 9th “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes”
- July 8th “The Sermon on the Mount” 2
- July 7 sermon on the mount part 1
- July 2nd Mark 16 “The Conclusion of Mark is the Beginning of a New and Deeper reality”
- July 1st Mark 15b “How the Human Race Murdered Jesus and Provoked God to Destroy Us”
- June 30th – Mark 15a “Jesus is taken to the Roman Governor”
- June 29th Mark 14d “Jesus is Condemned and Peter Sinks Deeper”
- June 28th Mark 14 c “Betrayal in the Garden of Gethsemane”
- June 27th Mark 14b “Jesus and the Twelve Share the Passover Meal we call The Last Supper”
- June 26th Mark 14a “The Messiah is Anointed by a Woman & is Betrayed by Judas”
- June 24th Mark 13 “Some Chapters Refuse To Be Divided: Destruction of the Temple”
- June 23rd Mark 12d “Son-ship, Humility, and Giving Your All”
- June 22nd Mark 12c revisited “How Can We live the Two Greatest Commandments?
- June 21st Mark 12c “Hear, O Israel…”
- June 20 Mark 12b “The Wisdom of God in a Confused World”
- June 19th Mark 11-12a “Jesus Against Corruption”
- June 18th Mark 11b “Anger, Money Changers and a Fig Tree”